2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Friday, August 1, 2008

Featured Student: Rocio Salas and her Beautiful Artwork!

Today, Rocio Salas (Augustus/Spanish Poet) is featured. She also submitted some artwork based on the play!

Rocio Salas:
First and foremost, I have to say that this whole experience has been fantastic, and being part of such a great cast is an honor I feel privilleged to have. Nat, Vivia, Roberta, Marie, Jessica, the list goes on, along with all the gratitude I feel for the chance to be part of this production, and learning from such incredible people. And, while I'm trying to place my feelings into words, this whole intensive can't be captured so easily. Fun, AWESOME, educational . . . 3 of the many words that come to mind to describe these four short weeks.
Romeo stabs Tybalt
The Nurse Yells at PotPan

No comments: