2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Featured Students: Taylor Fugere and Michael Edmond

Today Taylor Fugere (Sister Jane "Friar John"/Party Guest/ Death Citizen) and Michael Edmond (Lord Montague/Party Guest) are featured.


Taylor Fugere:
I am 15 years old and I attend San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts where I am a theatre major. But I also love to sing, dance, and do martial arts. I guess you can say I'm a big nerd also because I love school. I enjoy travelling and adore seeing and learning new things from other cultures. Although I only was introduced to theatre two years ago, it was love at first sight. Our relationship changed and developed and grew and theatre altered my life. It became so much more than just a hobby, it is my passion. I can just try to move audiences watching me act, half as much as theatre moved me. I am ever so grateful for this opportunity. I don't want it to end!

Michael Edmond:

I am so honored to be part of the Old Globe family. So many people I know and like to watch perform started here. I only hope I can act as well as them. This program allows me to live my dream. I never knew of The Old Globe till this program. Sure there were stories but none of them convinced me. Well I am honored to be here living my dream. See you at the show!

No comments: