2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Monday, August 4, 2008

Featured Students: Stephanie Ruiz and Heather Middleton

Stephanie Ruiz (Gregory/Antonia/Spanish Poet/Citizen) and Heather Middleton (Page to Paris/Party Guest) are featured today!



Stephanie Ruiz:
I am a Senior at the Preuss School, UCSD. I am very excited about being a part of this program. I think it's great what the Globe is doing and hope to learn a lot from this experience. My lifelong dream is to become an actress and I feel that this program is just the beginning. I am very lucky to be able to work with such experienced actors and I would like to thank everyone who has made this program possible. Hopefully everyone will enjoy the show as much as we did in putting it together. :)
Heather Middleton:
I am so thrilled to be acting at The Old Globe. I have been studying Shakespeare for the past two years. From the beginning I have always loved Romeo and Juliet. To be able to be in the play with such amazing actors and actresses at The Old Globe is such a great experience I will never forget. I hope I will have the opportunity to come back in the future because I am truly having the time of my life! Enjoy the show!

No comments: