2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Monday, July 21, 2008

Featured Students: Amanda Blanco and Kaylee Petersen

Today's featured students are Amanda Blanco (English Poet/Citizen/Party Guest/Death Citizen) and Kaylee Petersen (Balthasar)


Amanda Blanco: I'm really happy to be a part of this Summer Shakespeare Intensive. Shakespeare has always interested me in literature so it's a great experience to actually try to portray his works the way he intended - on stage! I'm grateful to have met all of the wonderful people involved in this program. YAY!


Kaylee Petersen: It's just been a week but that doesn't make it any less memorable. This Shakespeare Intensive is so amazingly fun, meeting professionals and other teens like myself who admire one of the greatest writers who ever lived. I'm learning so much and I hope I'll remember everything now, to put it to use in my life. Acting rocks!

No comments: