2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Featured Students: Daniela Michel and Chris Ward

Daniela Michel is playing "Sampson," "Peter" and a "Spanish Poet." Chris Ward is playing "Mercutio"

Daniela Michel:

I will be playing Sampson, Peter, and a Spanish Poet in this version of Romeo y Julieta. These three weeks have been great and I can't believe our time together is almost over. Here at the Shakespeare Intensive I have met so many wonderful people. I look forward to the performance and being able to make a friendship with everyone in the cast.

Chris Ward:

I've really enjoyed this experience so far. It has really taught me so many things, not only about Shakespeare, but about several aspects of theatre. We've covered book work, breathing, projection, even yoga, and it has all been beneficial towards preparation and performance. I'm extremely excited to get my start at the Globe and look forward to taking on more shows with the experience I've gained here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I WISH I could come to see the show, it sounds so exciting!...But I don't think there's any tickets left... :( But I hope you have an amazing performance. I know you'll be awesome as Mercutio! :3

~Patricia