2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Monday, July 28, 2008

Featured Students: Chelsea Morgan and Walfred Rodas

Today's students are Chelsea Morgan (Benvolia) and Walfred Rodas (Tybalt/Spanish Poet)


Chelsea Morgan: The program has been the most incredible experience. A whole new world of theatre has opened up for me. Before I started at the Globe Program, acting was a way to get out of my comfort zone. Now, I have a new appreciation for acting. With each class I am more passionate and excited to learn. My relationship with my character is very close, I feel like she's my best friend! I never would have had the knowledge I do now, if it wasn't for the program. I am greatly appreciated that i was excepted.


Walfred Rodas: I currently attend the Preuss School UCSD. My dream is to act in a telenovela (soap opera) for televisa. From this experience I hope to make friends, entertain the audiences and gain an education that will help my dreams come true.

No comments: