2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Featured Students: B.J. Jezbera and Norrisa Miller

Today's Featured Students are B.J. Jezbera (Romeo Act 1) and Norrisa Miller (Potpan/English Poet/Citizen)


B.J. Jezbera:
To me, this program was one more chance to learn about Shakespeare. In the theatre realm I find that people all have their own view and opinions on how to approach and interpret Shakespeare's plays. There are people who take extreme measures to understand these plays. I am not one of these people, I go in, guns blazing. But in order to be more well rounded I will use this Shakespeare Intensive to open my eyes to new approaches at acting.



Norrisa Miller:
Well, so far I belive the Summer Shakespeare Intensive is really cool. I think it is a great way for young actors to learn and experience Shakespeare. The instructors and assistants are really great and really know their stuff which makes the Intensive that much more enjoyable

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norrisa,
You are beautiful, you are talented, you are right where you belong. GOD has so many wonderful things planned for you. We are very proud of you. Love,
Ms. P'Gail & Trai!

You Go Pretty Girl!

moniqum said...

Neice,

We are so proud of you!!! Way to go. I guess our movie talks and my screams at you during VBS worked!!! I have taught you well.... lol......

Continue the good work and remember your motivation which is Jesus.....
Break a leg and make us proud...
Love, Auntie Netta, Uncle Jeff and Cousin David Scot

Anonymous said...

Hello to my Pab-o-rit neice,

We are also very proud of you and what you are becoming. Keep your head up and always keep Jesus as your focus and you will becoming exactly what you dream about. Do me proud and give them some of those "sawteds" :)

love ya
Uncle E, Auntie Nay, Tiara,Errick, Raja, and Daniel. I know its alot of us.haha

Anonymous said...

Norissa - it looks like you have a fan club here... :D