2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Featured Students: Andrew Humiston and Kevin Belisario

Today's Featured Students are Andrew Humiston (Stage Crew) and Kevin Belisario (Paris/Citizen)

Andrew Humiston: I have really enjoyed this class. Acting teaches you a lot that is valuable in everyday life. It teaches you good breathing techniques, self-confidence, and improves your reading and speaking skills. I also enjoy studying Shakespeare; he was a genius. He created complex characters that we can still relate to and he draws us to his plays with interesting plots. I am excited to help out with the play.



Kevin Belisario: I am involved in the Summer Intensive at The Old Globe. It's been such a great experience and I have learned so much in such a short time and I am very lucky to be surrounded by a talented cast and directors. We are working hard and I am very excited to perform in this production.

No comments: