2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Featured Students: Christian Baez and Tracey Quesenberry

Today's Featured Students are Christian Baez (Lord Capulet) and Tracey Quesenberry (Lady Montague)

Christian Baez: It is a privilege to be part of The Old Globe Family, and such an excitement to be doing Shakespeare for the very first time. Every since being trained by an equity actor, DeAnna Driscoll, for two consecutive summers, I knew that I had to do a full Shakespeare production, and what better place than here at the Globe? having just graduated from Montgomery High School, this is a great way for my acting career to launch! Rehearsing inside the same rooms where many Tony-Award winners have been in is such a thrill, and I know that this won't be my last summer here at the Globe. Every single cast member is filled with pure talent and a desire for theatre. Our directors, Nat and Vivia, know exactly what they are doing. I love bugging them everyday after rehearsal, asking them about my character development, especially with vocal techniques. When you see this show, you will not only see a five-star rated production, but a group of young spirits sharing a bit of their passion for theatre.



Tracey Quesenberry: Having a program such as this gives me, as well as others, the opportunity to expand our talents as aspiring actors. It is the opportunity of a lifetime that can help shape and share the wonderful aspects of theatre. I am truly grateful to be a part of it! :)

1 comment:

sugar said...

haha I love your pose..


it's BOLD! lol