2008 Shakespeare Intensive

Shakespeare Intensive

Friday, July 25, 2008

Featured Students: Mary Reagan and Dayne Miller

Mary Reagan (Nurse) and Dayne Miller (Princess/Party Guest)


Mary Reagan: I'm a rising sophomore at SCPA, and a recent addition to San Diego having moved her from New York only a year ago. I have been involved in acting since I was five, and taken sporadic acting classes and have been in shows since then. My life's goal is to be a Broadway actress, and I am involved in Shakespeare because I believe no one should be close-minded when it comes to theatre. I am extremely thrilled to be working with such a talented cast and can't wait to contribute to such a timeless classic. No Day But Today!


Dayne Miller: First off, I am very excited to be involved in this program. I love theatre and this is a great opportunity to work in such a professional environment with so many of The Old Globe's resources available to us. Thank you to everyone who made this program possible.

No comments: